AGENDA FOR LAW ENFORCEMENT MEETING
Panelists: Justin Perry (Ouray Police Chief); Tammy Stroup (Ridgway Marshall); Junior Mattivi (Ouray County Sheriff)
Describe the process when a crime victim contacts you, particularly a victim of sexual assault:
- When is a victim’s advocate contacted;
- how do you interact with that victim and the advocate;
- what follow-up occurs
- what records are made
- communication with other agencies
- additional resources needed
- How is Ouray County covered for a victim’s advocate?
- What holes do you see in our coverage?
- What could we do to help fill any holes?