ON MARCH 15TH, 2017 EACH OF US WILL MAIL THE WHITE HOUSE A POSTCARD THAT PUBLICLY EXPRESSES OUR OPINIONS TO THE NEW PRESIDENT. AND WE, IN VAST NUMBERS, FROM ALL CORNERS OF THE WORLD, WILL OVERWHELM WASHINGTON.
Please join us at the Sherbino Theater - we will provide the postcards and the stamps!
OR PARTICIPATE ON YOUR OWN:
1. Write one postcard. Write a dozen! Create your own cards, buy them, share them, it doesn’t matter as long as you write #TheIdes or #TheIdesOfTrump on them somewhere.
2. Take a picture of your cards and post them on social media (tagged with #TheIdesOfTrump or #TheIdes, please). This will help us verify our numbers.
3. Spread the word! Everyone on Earth can let Washington know their opinion of the President. They can’t build a wall high enough to stop the mail.
4. Then, on March 15th, mail your cards to:
The President (for now)
The White House
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20500
5. Get ready for the NEXT postcard campaign, and the next, and the next — because we’re not going away. We will make ourselves heard by joining together. And together, we will wield the kind of political clout that can’t be ignored.