D3 Team Tools
resources and guides to help your Team get organized for effective coalition building
Policy Tracker Toolkit - A Guide to Getting Started
- Educate yourself and your team on how to create strong, withstanding coalitions in promotion of sustainable policy relevant to your issue.
- Connect your group with the Local/State/National Legislative Tracking Group
- Ask: “What do we need to win?”
- Source the relevance to Western Colorado
- Develop an opposable mind - understand the other side's argument better than your own
- Focus on how to facilitate and channel your energies in a positive and constructive way
- Come up with actions that relate directly to what is at risk
- Work on events and use the coordination of others groups to facilitate your plan
- Believe in the longevity of the fight and the strong power curve
After Your Meeting
Always take a moment to fill out the online Post Meeting Report Form - thank you!